This article will walk you through restoring your previous saved game in Ark: Survival Evolved.
- Log into your Game Panel.
- Go to the File Manager.
- Go to this directory: \ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArks\ and look for the file "TheIsland.ark".
- Rename the file name of "TheIsland.ark" to anything (e.g TheIsland_old.ark).
- Look for the save file that you want to restore. It should be in the same folder and has a naming convention like "TheIsland_29.11.2016_08.05.27.ark". Text highlighted in red is the date in DD.MM.YYYY format.
- Rename that filename to "TheIsland.ark".
- Restart your server.
NOTE: Look for the files with the map name if you are using a different map. E.g TheCenter.ark or ScorchedEarth_P.ark