- Make sure you have the Steam Workshop link of the mod you want to install. Subscribe to the Mod and wait for the files to download. You can browse the Conan Exiles workshop at: https://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/workshop/
- Here's an example mod, and the correct subscribe button:
Pythagoras - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880177231
- Locate the downloaded Workshop file on your computer. This will usually be in the directory: Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\440900\880177231\Pythagoras.pak
- Login to your GamePanel and click File Manager.
- Go to the directory: \ConanSandbox\Mods\
- Click the upload button, and upload the .pak file that you located above. You can also upload the file using FTP.
- In the same directory, look for modlist.txt and click the pencil icon to edit.
- Add *modname.pak to a new line in the file and make sure to save the changes.
Be sure to include the asterisk before the mod filename, placing each on a new line.
- Restart your server and check in-game in the mod menu to confirm that the workshop mod has been added.
Have more questions? Submit a request