This guide will help you to log in as the admin of your Conan Exile server.
- Connect to your Conan Exiles server and create your character.
- Once you have finished creating your character, press Escape and go to Settings.
- In the Settings menu on the right hand side, go to Server Settings.
- Click the "Make Admin" button. It will prompt you to enter the admin password for your server.
- To find this, go to the GamePanel and click on Configuration Files.
- Navigate to the ServerSettings.ini file and click on Text Editor.
- Look for AdminPassword=abcde and take note of the password.
- Log in as admin using the password taken from the previous step.
- You can access the admin menu by hitting Ctrl + Shift + C or alternatively you can access it from the Escape menu.