Your Garry's Mod server can be linked to the Steam Workshop to automatically download addons and maps.
This tutorial will assist you link your Steam workshop with your server.
- Login to the GamePanel and navigate to your server's management page.
- Click the Commandline Manager icon.
- Navigate to the Custom tab.
- Select New from the toolbar if you do not already have a custom commandline. If you already have a custom command, simply select Edit.
- Select the checkboxes next to the authkey and +host_workshop_collection fields, and enter your workshop details accordingly. If this is a new commandline, be sure to enter a startup map, gamemode, and a description.
- Save the command, click Select next to the new entry, and restart your server for the changes to take effect.