Due to the way ARK lists servers in-game, it can sometimes be difficult to find the new server that you've purchased.
This article outlines the easiest way of joining your server.
- Login to the GamePanel and navigate to your server's home page.
- In the key information block, copy your server's query IP address:
- Now, right click on the Steam icon in your taskbar. On a Mac, right click on the Steam icon in your dock.
- Select "Servers" from the pop-up menu.
- Navigate to the "Favourites" tab in the Servers window.
- Click "Add a server" in the bottom right corner of the box.
- Paste your server's query IP address (found in Step 2) into the box and click "Find Games at this address".
- Then, click "Add selected game server to favourites" in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
- Now, select the server and click "Connect".