It is sometimes necessary to generate a new admin token for your TS3 server- especially if you start using a new computer or operating system. Thankfully, generating a new admin token is simple through the Wombat Servers control panel.
- Login to the GamePanel and click on the Voice Services icon.
- Then, navigate to the TS3 Browser.
- Choose Tokens from the sidebar menu, then select New Token.
- Leave the dropdown menus as-is, and enter an arbitrary description for the new token. Click Save.
- Refresh your browser. This is essential so that you can copy the entirety of the new key. Then navigate back to the Tokens page.
- Click on the Token that you created to reveal the full token. Copy the token.
- In your TS3 client, go to the Permissions menu in the toolbar then select Use Privilege Key. Paste the key copied from step 6 into the textbox.
If you have any issues following these instructions, don't hesitate to contact our support team.