This tutorial will guide you in running DLC (downloadable content) maps on your ARK: Survival Evolved server.
- Log into the GamePanel.
- Make sure your ARK: Survival Evolved game server is up-to-date. If not, please click on “Steam Update” to update your game server.
- Once the game server is updated, click on Commandline Manager.
- Click on New to create a new Commandline, or edit your existing custom command.
- Check the box labelled Map.
- Enter the name of the map you would like to use - TheIsland, TheCenter, ScorchedEarth_P, or Ragnarok.
- Click on Save and restart the server. Allow 15-20 minutes for the server to completely restart.