In this article, we'll be showing you how to configure RCON for your ARMA 3 server to use tools such as BattleWarden, EPM Rcon tool, etc.
Here are the steps:
- Log into your Wombat Servers GamePanel and navigate to your ARMA 3 hosting service.
- Open File Manager from the GamePanel menu and navigate to A3DS/Profiles/BattlEye folder.
- Create a new file and name it "beserver.cfg" (without the quotes).
- Fill the contents of this newly created file accordingly.
RConPort [Game port + 2]
RConPassword [your desired password]
*If your game port is 2302, just add 2 for your RCon port. So, your RCon port will be 2304.
Your beserver.cfg file should look like this:
- Save the file and restart the server.